Virusan , treatment for viral diseases in bees
- Powered from white to light grey.
- The composition of the feed includes: amino acids, trace elements, garlic extract, ascorbic and nicotinic acids, vitamin A, B vitamins, biotin and auxiliary components.
Doses and Method of Application:
- Virusan is used on bees and mixed with sugar syrup for the prevention and treatment of viral diseases in the spring (April-May).
- It is also used at the end of summer (August-September) during the period of increasing the strength of families before the main honey collection. This is used in conjunction with insufficient pollen bribe or insufficient stocks of bee bread in the hives and preparing them for wintering.
- The drug is dissolved in warm (35 to 45 degrees Celsius) sugar syrup, prepared in a 1:1 ration and based on 40g of Virusan per 10l of sugar syrup.
- The prepared syrup is poured into the upper beehive feeders at the rate of 1 litre of syrup per family and used 2-3 times with an interval of 2-3 days.
- Honey collected by families receiving food is used for food on a common basis.
- Sealed 40g foil bags.
- Store in a dry, dark place, out of the reach of children and animals, separate from food and feed at a temperature of 0 to 25 Celsius.