Varostop - Treatment for varroa bee .
Each strip contains 3.6 mg of flumethrin (Flumethrinum). Each package contains 10 strips. - Varostop destroys up to 99.9% of all ticks in the hive. - The preparation is a thin wood strip impregnated with an active substance fluminetin. - Flumetrin is a synthetic pyrethroid with a contact acaricidal effect against the Varroa destructor (formerly Varroa jacobsoni), which does not have harmful effects on bees, queens, larvae.
Advantages of Varostop®-strips
- High efficiency with delousing effect up to 100%;
- Applied in the spring and in the autumn with a single treatment;
- Easy to apply reducing the loss of labor and time in comparison with the other ways to treat;
- The medicinal form of a wooden strip excludes to a maximum extent the possibility the medicine to get into the bee products. No withdrawal period.
- Do not use during the honey collection. There are maximum admissible concentrations for bee honey determined in the European Union.
- Harmless to the bees, the queen and the brood. Well accepted with no side effects.
- Not influenced by the temperature and moisture conditions in the nest;
- No stress factor for the bee family when applied;
- Used strips are easy to make harmless;
- Varroa destructor shall not become resistant to its active substance – flumethrin;
- A proper product at this stage for the prophylaxis and fight against varroatosis meeting the requirements of the conventional bee-keeping practice;
- The productivity of the bee families is increased as a result of the treatment and the life duration of the bees is prolonged by keeping the young bees vital;
- Allows accurate dosing and maximum efficacy when simultaneously applied by the bee-keepers in large regions with bee families;
- Systematic delousing is achieved through the contact effect on the bees for a period of 35 days for adult and young forms of the acarus Varroa destructor through easy and accurate dosing with less manipulations by the bee-keeper;
- Treating the bee families twice per year – in the spring to make the bees focus their efforts on the honey collection and in the autumn to allow the bee ball to spend the winter easier;
- The product has trademark registered by the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and an international trademark for 6 countries;
- The product has License to use in 7 countries and is produced by Primavet – Sofia Ltd., Bulgaria, by keeping the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice;
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.
Queen Rearing "NICOT-30" System output queen bees Set
Bee Hive Metal/Plastic Pollen Trap Collector 300MM
All you need for Bee Equipment
At BeeBox2u we take beekeeping seriously! As you'll see on our website we've got a huge range of beekeeping supplies, ranging from Beekeeping tools, harvesting supplies, clothing and so much more.
Sourcing globally we're able to hand pick and supply the best range of Beekeeping equipment the world has to offer, and not only do we have an impressive range - our prices are great too.
What makes us different?
Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of everything we do, which is why we're here to help before or after your purchase whenever you need us. Great care is took with every order, ranging from picking your order to dispatch and offering advice on which product from our beekeeping supplies range is right for you.
So, when you're next making your Beekeeping supplies purchase be sure to make the right decision and shop with BeeBox2u.com!
FREE & FAST DELIVERY
DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS SHOP NOW!
UNBEATABLE PRODUCT RANGE
ONLY AT BEEBOX2U