Varoflu 20 Strips (2 Packs) - Prevention and Treatment of Varroatosis
- For the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of varroa in bees.
- Each tape contains 3.6 mg. Flumentrine.
- Each pack contains 10 strips.
Method of Application
- Unpressurize the tape immediately before use.
- Put between the honeycombs - through two frames to cling on one strip.
- Flumetrin, is a synthetic pyrethroids, which has a contact insecticidal and acaricidal action against Varroa Jacobsons mites.
- The drug paralyzes ticks, but does not harm the bee colonies.
- For cuttings and weak bee colonies 1-4 strips.
- For normally developed and strong bee colonies: 2-4 strips.
- Strips to keep in the hive for 35 days, but not more than 6 weeks.
- The bottom of the hive covered with clean paper, in the hive place the strips for 2-3 days. After that, the bottom of the hive is checked for the presence of dead ticks.
- Do not apply during honey collection and at temperatures below 12 ° C.
- Honey collected by the treated families is used without restrictions.
- Not applicable during the honey collection period.
- For veterinary use only.
- No waiting required.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Expiration date: 2 years from the date of use.
- "Reagent" Ukraine
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.