Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- A colourless or slightly yellowish liquid containing lactic acid, halapyrid and propolis extract.
- It acts on gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms as well as pathogens of fungal diseases of bees.
Doses and Method of Application:
- Beehives with dividers and ceiling boards, tools and equipment are cleaned of any contaminants. These include faeces, wax and propolis.
- From a distance of 10-15cm, the inner walls and the bottom of the hive are sprayed until evenly moistened. The lid should also be tightly closed.
- Small beekeeping equipment, feeders, fumes uterine cells are placed on a metal tray and irrigated evenly. Then cellophane should be used to cover everything.
- The exposition of disinfection of the hive and equipment is 1 hour.
- Treated surfaces should be then ventilated and dried.
- Disinfection should be carried out at an ambient temperature of at least +5 Celsius.
- Treated beehives and equipment should be subsequently used on a common basis as normal.
- 350 ml polymer bottles equipped with a mechanical nebulizer.
- Store the disinfectant in a dry, dark place, out of the reach of children and animals, separate from food and feed at a temperature of 0 to 25 Celsius.
- 3 years from the date of manufacture.