Beehive Blow Torch
The beehive blow torch is often used for welding, soldering and heating. With respect to beekeeping it is also used to convert medicinal mixtures into steam by heating them to the desired temperatures and fumigating bees with medicinal substances.
The lamp is useful in apiaries, not only as part of the stove, it can also be used as a blowtorch as well as removing varnish, loosening bolts and defrosting pipes. The lower part of the lamp is unscrewed and has a gas cylinder which is placed inside.
The lamp also has a gas regulator.
- The gas burner is turned on using a piezoelectric button.
- It is charged with methane or propane-butane mixture which is available via removable cartridges.
- Cartridges are not included with the package.
Dimensions & Characteristics
- Dimensions 130 x 180 x 80mm
- Operating time from 1 to 3 hours.
- Temperature of 1200 degrees.
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.