Apisan - Used to Diagnose and Treat Varoatosis
Apisan is a pronounced acaricide that has a detrimental effect on the peripheral and central nervous system of the Uaggoa Jakbsona mite.
- Strips of veneer, size 240x30x1 mm with unsharp specific smell.
- One strip contains: 40 + 0.001 mg sodium fluvalinate. The active ingredient of the drug is low toxic to warm-blooded animals (LD50 -200 mg / kg) and non-toxic to the day of bees and animals (LDm -18.7 µg per bee).
- Remains of the drug does not accumulate in honey and perge.
- Fluvalinate - the active substance of the drug, suspends the permeability in the axonal membranes of neurons, resulting in disturbed transmission of nerve impulses, which causes over-stimulation and death of the parasite due to nervous exhaustion.
- The effectiveness of the drug is more than 95%.
- Diagnosis and treatment of honeybees affected by Varoatosis.
- For bee colonies that are contained in 20-24 frame hives - 4 strips;
- 10-12 frame - 3 strips; in multibody hives - 2 strips for each body.
- For weak bee colonies, cuttings that have a smaller hive space, apply half the number of strips. The strips of apisan are introduced into the interframe space in the hive into the central zone of the bee's nest (where the greatest amount of brood and young bees are). For this, the hive is slightly expanded so that the strips do not touch the honeycomb and the bees can move on both sides of the stripe. The strips are fixed in limbo with a transverse pin.
- When conducting diagnostic treatments to determine the degree of damage to families by varroatosis, before attaching the strips, paper or polyethylene moistened with oil or petroleum jelly is placed on the bottom of the hive.
- The strips must be in the nest for at least 7 days. During this period, the liners are checked for the presence of dead ticks every 2 days.
- The drug has no contraindications for queens or brood.
- The drug is not used in the period of honey collection.
- 21 days before the start of the honey collection, the strips are removed from the hive.
- When working with Apizan strips, you must adhere to the rules of personal hygiene. Strips are opened immediately before use.
- Used strips must be burned.
- Store in a dry dark place at a temperature of from 10 to 25 ° C.
- Shelf life 2 years.
- Laminated paper bags 10 pcs.
Institute of Livestock UAAS, Kharkov, Ukraine.
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.