Apiarian Drill Mechanism (5 Holes)
- The apiarian drill mechanism is designed for simultaneous drilling of 5 holes in the side bars of the hive frames.
- Each drill, with a diameter of 2mm is fixed in a collet chuck.
- Modular equipment: drilling head, feed table.
- The case with the engine are absent.
- The distance between the drills is fixed and not adjustable.
- Note - This machine does not include motor.
+55 +55 +55 +55 = 220mm – for a frame of 300x435mm (5 rows of wire)
- Dimensions 180 x 220 x 110mm
- Weight 2kg
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.