Apialecar has a test mass from light to dark yellow with natural plant extracts.
Apialecar is a balanced, saturated, concentrated food. Substitute qualitative pollen. Applied in early spring, when it is still cold and bees can not take food from the trough. A great stimulant, which provides timely and rapid development of families, helping tolay the eggs full of uterus. Increases immunity, I therefore warn the outbreak of spring diseases, including nosematosis. Increases flying activity and waxing activity of bees. Has a positive effect on metabolic processes in the body of the bee, aimed at suppressing thegrowth and development of infectious agents of various nature (viral, bacterial, fungal, etc.), which greatly enhances the therapeutic effectiveness of Candida.
Dosage and method of application:
- 100 grams of Apialecar goes to one bee colony.
- The package is opened and the therapeutic candy (100 g) is placed on top of the frame.
- Feed this feed 1 time, or in exceptional cases - twice in 4-5 days.
- Honey from the bee colon, who received the medicinal candy, is used for food on general grounds.
- Sealed bags of 100 g foil
- In the manufacturer's packaging, in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children, at temperatures between 0 and + 25 ° C
- 3 years from the date of manufacture.
- Hermetically sealed foil bags of 100 gr. Producer: Agrobioprom, Russia.
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.