Api-Flu , Prevention of Varroatosis in bees - 30 Strips
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Api-Flu strips are used for the Prevention of Varroatosis Varroa
- Api-Flu (80mg – fluvalinate, oil of thyme, lavender, rosemary).
- 10 Plates per package, an analogue of varotomy.
- Strips of wood with a size of 200 x 20 x 0.8mm, containing as an active ingredient fluvalinate and ecologically pure essential oils of thyme, lavender, rosemary, and as the base – peeled veneer.
Method of Application
- For fixing the strip, you can use a paper clip, through which a pin is made (wooden twig, a piece of thin wire) and the strip is placed vertically exactly in the centre of the small street (in the middle part) between the two frames of the bee’s nest.
- Api-Flu has a pronounced acaricidal and repellent action against varraotosis, acarapidosis, wax moths and pollen cells.
- Essential oils are a natural substance, which in addition to the specific acaricidal effect against mites Varroa destructor and Acarapis Woodi, as well as bactericidal, fungicidal and insecticidal qualities that help the bee family to cope with various other diseases.
- Its use does not cause the emergence of resistant tick populations.
- Bee colonies are treated in spring (after the first inspection of bee colonies) and in the summer-autumn period (after honey is pumped out) by placing strips of the drug in hives at the rate of 2 strips per 10-12 nesting frames.
- For small families (up to 6 frames), layouts and cores, 1 strip is enough, which is placed in the centre of the nest.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Expiration date: 2 years from the date of use.
- "Reagent" Ukraine