Antivaro Flumetrin , Tratment for Varroa in bees - 20 Strips
Antivaro Flumetrin is a thin wood strip, soaked with active substance flumetrin. Fluometrin is a synthetic pyrethroid with contact acaricidal action against Varroa destructor mites and has no harmful effect on bees, uterus, larvae.
Polyethylene package of 10 wooden strips.
It is a thin wood strip, soaked with active substance flumetrin. Fluometrin is a synthetic pyrethroid with contact acaricidal action against Varroa destructor mites and has no harmful effect on bees, uterus, larvae.
- Each strip contains 3.6 mg flumetrin (Flumethrinum).
- For diagnosis, prevention and treatment of varroathosis in bees.
The strips are opened immediately before use. After two frames to fix one ribbon. Antivar treatment of bee families is carried out: - in the early spring - when in the bee family the larvae and pupae occupy a small space; - in the summer - at the end of July - in early August, when the uterus is limited to lay eggs, the area with larvae and pupae is negligible, and the other area is filled with honey, and most mice females are on bees. Treatment is carried out immediately after pumping honey with a centrifuge from the main bee honey; - in the fall - in September, when the area with bee larvae and pupae significantly decreases.
A synthetic pyrethroid (flumetrin), which is part of the drug Antivaro has a reliable contact insecticidal and acaricidal action against the pathogens of varroatosis - the tick Varroa Jacobsoni. Differs in high acaricidal activity - up to 100%. It paralyzes the nervous system of ticks and significantly reduces their population. Flumetrin has an exclusively selective action against Varroa Jacobsoni ticks and does not harm bee colonies. There is no evidence of acquired resistance to ticks to flumetrine.
- Do not apply during the period of honey.
- The dose depends on the strength of the bee family.
- For layers and weak bee families: 1-2 stripes.
- For normally developed and strong bee families: 2-4 strips.
- Ribbon keeps the hive for 35 days, but no more than 6 weeks.
- For the diagnosis of varroathosis, it is necessary to put a white, greasy sheet of paper on the bottom of the hive, keep the strips for 24 hours and thus detect the result of the diagnosis.
- The duration of use of the drug Antivaro strips - 35 days, but not more than six weeks.
- In a dry, dark, inaccessible place for children at a temperature from 15°C to 30°C.
- Protect from direct light rays.
- Shelf life - 2 years from the date of manufacture.