Amitraz Plus (20 Strips)
Amitraz Plus is available in the form of wood strips impregnated with active substances.
One strip contains:
- Amitraz - 6.75 mg
- Thymol - 0.8 mg
- It has a specific chemical action against adult forms of Varroa Jacobsoni.
- The drug is prescribed for the disease of honey bees from the mite Varroa Jacobsoni.
Dosage and Method of Application
- Beekeeping families are treated in the spring (after the first inspection of bee families) and in the summer-autumn period (after pumping out honey) by placing the strips of the dasg in the hives at the rate of 2 strips per 10-12 breeding frames.
- For small families (up to 6 frames), layers and nucleuses, there are only 1 strip that is placed in the center of the nest. Before use it is necessary to make a hole on one of the ends of the strip, to stretch through it a pin and to fix the strip vertically precisely in the center of the hive (in the middle of it) between the two beehive frames.
- In a weak family, suspend 1 strip between 3 and 4 sotoramki, in a strong one strip between 3 and 4, the second strip between 7 and 8 frames. Stripes leave in families for a period of 3 to 30 days, depending on the amount of brood.
- Not installed.
- Open the package once in the Apiary before processing the bees. Honey, collected by treated families, is used for food on general grounds.
- In a dry, dark place, inaccessible to children, away from heating appliances and sources of open fire, at a temperature from 0°С to + 30°С.
- Shelf life - 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- O.L.KAR Ukraine
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.