Api-Flu Strips Prevention of Varroatosis Varroz - 30 Strips
- For the Prevention of Varroatosis Varroz.
- Api-Flu (80mg – fluvalinate, oil of thyme, lavender, rosemary).
- 10 Plates per package, an analogue of varotomy.
- Strips of wood with a size of 200 x 20 x 0.8mm, containing as an active ingredient fluvalinate and ecologically pure essential oils of thyme, lavender, rosemary, and as the base – peeled veneer.
Method of Application
- For fixing the strip, you can use a paper clip, through which a pin is made (wooden twig, a piece of thin wire) and the strip is placed vertically exactly in the centre of the small street (in the middle part) between the two frames of the bee’s nest.
- Api-Flu has a pronounced acaricidal and repellent action against varraotosis, acarapidosis, wax moths and pollen cells.
- Essential oils are a natural substance, which in addition to the specific acaricidal effect against mites Varroa destructor and Acarapis Woodi, as well as bactericidal, fungicidal and insecticidal qualities that help the bee family to cope with various other diseases.
- Its use does not cause the emergence of resistant tick populations.
- Bee colonies are treated in spring (after the first inspection of bee colonies) and in the summer-autumn period (after honey is pumped out) by placing strips of the drug in hives at the rate of 2 strips per 10-12 nesting frames.
- For small families (up to 6 frames), layouts and cores, 1 strip is enough, which is placed in the centre of the nest.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Expiration date: 2 years from the date of use.
- "Reagent" Ukraine
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.