Amitraz Plus Strips (2 Packs) - Prevention of Varroatosis Varroz
The drug is available in the form of wood strips impregnated with active substances.
One strip contains:
- Amitraz - 6.75 mg
- Thymol - 0.8 mg
- It has a specific chemical action against adult forms of Varroa Jacobsoni.
- The drug is prescribed for the disease of honey bees from the mite Varroa Jacobsoni.
Dosage and Method of Application
- Beekeeping families are treated in the spring (after the first inspection of bee families) and in the summer-autumn period (after pumping out honey) by placing the strips of the dasg in the hives at the rate of 2 strips per 10-12 breeding frames.
- For small families (up to 6 frames), layers and nucleuses, there are only 1 strip that is placed in the center of the nest. Before use it is necessary to make a hole on one of the ends of the strip, to stretch through it a pin and to fix the strip vertically precisely in the center of the hive (in the middle of it) between the two beehive frames.
- In a weak family, suspend 1 strip between 3 and 4 sotoramki, in a strong one strip between 3 and 4, the second strip between 7 and 8 frames. Stripes leave in families for a period of 3 to 30 days, depending on the amount of brood.
- Not installed.
- Open the package only on the bee before processing the bees. Honey, collected by treated families, is used for food on general grounds.
- In a dry, dark place, inaccessible to children, away from heating appliances and sources of open fire, at a temperature from 0°С to + 30°С.
- Shelf life - 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- O.L.KAR Ukraine
Europe – 10 – 14 working days
America and States – 12 – 17 working days
Australia – 14 – 20 working days.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of a unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Beebox2U.com will then give a full refund (We do not refund postage or return postage costs).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.
Queen Rearing "NICOT-30" System output queen bees Set
Bee Hive Metal/Plastic Pollen Trap Collector 300MM
All you need for Bee Equipment
At BeeBox2u we take beekeeping seriously! As you'll see on our website we've got a huge range of beekeeping supplies, ranging from Beekeeping tools, harvesting supplies, clothing and so much more.
Sourcing globally we're able to hand pick and supply the best range of Beekeeping equipment the world has to offer, and not only do we have an impressive range - our prices are great too.
What makes us different?
Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of everything we do, which is why we're here to help before or after your purchase whenever you need us. Great care is took with every order, ranging from picking your order to dispatch and offering advice on which product from our beekeeping supplies range is right for you.
So, when you're next making your Beekeeping supplies purchase be sure to make the right decision and shop with BeeBox2u.com!
FREE & FAST DELIVERY
DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS SHOP NOW!
UNBEATABLE PRODUCT RANGE
ONLY AT BEEBOX2U